- We spent New Year’s Eve with my folks and New Year’s Day with Becca’s folks. We had a marvelous time with both families playing games and eating great food. We are definitely blessed with wonderful families.
- We are now in single digits in the week-by-week countdown to Baby Brasher’s due date. It’s gettin’ real, y’all!
- I learned in the middle of last week that my friend, Dr. Mark Green, will be running for TN governor in 2018! He is a Republican state senator from Clarksville who was the surgeon assigned to treat Saddam Hussein the night he was captured in 2003. I can’t wait to vote for him in the primaries!
- We were treated to a beautiful gift with a snow day last Friday! We spent the day as we should: curled up on the couch watching This is Us with a roaring fire in the fireplace. It was beautiful.
- Work has begun in Baby Brasher’s nursery. The crib has been built, paint has been bought, and one wall has been painted. Now if we can just find a place to put all those clothes we’ve received…
- The snow day was beautiful, but getting back into the swing of the school schedule has been difficult for both of us. We are sincerely hoping that this semester goes by quickly so we can enjoy our summer with our baby girl.