- Some of you may have seen that we added another fur baby to our midst last Tuesday. Knox is a lab/shepherd mix and is a lovable bundle of joy. We love having him around the house (although Simba is still not quite sure yet).
- I finally got to cash in on my birthday present by attending the Sandi Patty concert at Bellevue. This is part of her final tour and it was nothing short of amazing. It was definitely one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to, and I’m certain that most of it had to do with the fact that every piece of music (vocally and instrumentally) was live. Sandi Patty with a full orchestra and a 150-voice choir? You just can’t beat that.
- I’ve enjoyed the two days of fall break this weekend. Short as it was, I was not disappointed with a couple of days off.
- Now that fall break is over, I’ve realized that we get no more breaks until Thanksgiving when we get a full week off. Here’s to the long haul until then.
- The vice presidential debate was on Monday. It was more enjoyable than the previous debate, but still a reminder that we are in for it come January.
- Tennessee lost their first game to Texas A&M on Saturday. While the loss was disappointing, the second half was a wild finish. Heads are still high looking towards hosting that wretched land mass between Mississippi and Georgia next weekend.