- I got an email from Netlifx on Saturday letting me know that Season 5 of Once Upon a Time was now available for viewing. This was a blessing from the Lord. We’ve watched three episodes since then. Season 6 premieres September 25th on ABC, so we’ve got to get on the ball with this!
- I submitted my license request and check for our spring musical at FACS. Once I receive all the “confirmation” junk, I’ll let you know what show we’re doing.
- The week went by so fast. I loved it. Maybe every week will be like that. #yeahright #LOLZ
- We finally got all the paperwork in for our house loan this week. It took some extra trips here, there, and yonder, but I got it all in. Assuming the appraisal this week goes accordingly, we shouldn’t have any more hurdles to jump over until closing.
- On Thursday, I learned that I am the favorite teacher among the 7th and 8th graders right now. I’m not sure how long this will hold, but for now, I’m basking in it. They are the hardest ones to please anyway.
- Due to scheduling conflicts, Becca and I weren’t able to go to the first home game at FACS. I was a little bummed, but we enjoyed a dinner at Cracker Barrel and we have all intentions of going this week. On the flip side, Crusaders are 2-0!
- Waiting to move into our house is not fun at all. I daily find myself wanting to pack up a few boxes only to remember that we will be in our apartment for at least another month. I’m just ready for more room and a garage.