- The first half of the week saw us in Adamsville with my family. We spent time on the river and time at home. To spend our days doing nothing was absolutely wonderful.
- I am so thankful for my church family here in Memphis. They are some of the sweetest and most compassionate people I have ever met.
- On Thursday, we made the trek to Nashville to see “Beauty and the Beast” at TPAC. We so enjoyed more time away from Memphis as well as time spent with our dear friends, the Filipeks.
- While in Nashville, I was able to show Becca and Allie around the Tennessee State Capitol building. Considering it is my favorite building in the state, I’d say I’m pretty much qualified to give a thorough tour of the place.
- Sunburns are not fun. I was reminded of that as I received the first of many 2016 sunburns on Memorial Day.