- This isn’t included in the above dates, but it is definitely the highlight of the month so far. I accepted the offer to be the new Worship Pastor at our church yesterday. The whole process that we have walked through with our church has been completely divine and we are grateful for our new ministry opportunities with our church.
- The family came in on Saturday for a fun-filled weekend in Memphis. We had such a great time with them and it was a blessing to have them with us at church yesterday.
- THE CHOIR CONCERT IS OVER.
- I am so very thankful to have what I consider to be the best administration in the world. I am continually blessed by their support and encouragement as a first-year teacher. They never fall short to make me feel wanted here.
- Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee. I, in turn, will not vote for him. I’ve received my share of backlash for it, but I feel no conviction. I will happily vote for the Libertarian nominee this year.