- Easter at Leawood East BC was a joy. Such a blessed time of worship with my wife and our new church family.
- An extra day off after Easter provided a time of much-needed cleaning and straightening up around the Brash Cave. I was thankful to get the house looking nice again.
- Bill Gaither turned 80 and Reba McEntire turned 61.
- If you have seen my most recent post, then you know that my choir received superior ratings at the Jackson Choral Festival. They performed so well and I couldn’t have been prouder.
- We spent the weekend in Adamsville attending the Marriage Matters Now conference with Steve & Debbie Wilson. This couple has become very special to my family. Listening to their God-given wisdom on marriage and family was such a blessing to Becca and I.
- The week was absolutely exhausting.
- I hardly saw Becca all week except for when we got home (separately) just in time to go to bed. The weekend away from Memphis made up for it though.
- During the drive to Jackson on Thursday, I had a blowout about 4 miles from my exit. What I initially thought would be about a 30-minute tire change turned into a 3-hour wait for AAA on the side of the interstate because the lugnuts were so tight from the last time I had my tires rotated.
- I had my first library fines this week due to my negligence to renew my books at the Memphis library. Now I can never run for public office.