- A week at home after the honeymoon was a huge blessing for Rebecca and I. This gave us some time to get the apartment in order and sort through all the stuff that had accumulated since the wedding.
- The in-laws came by the day after Christmas to assist us in the mess. That was JUST what the doctor ordered.
- My parents came to visit over the weekend and helped us in our guest room. Although we were a bit cramped, I loved the chaos. It’s always great to have them in Memphis, no matter the amount of time.
- School is back in session. I completed a day of inservice today, which was somewhat helpful, but also a reminder that there is no rest for the weary.
- I also resumed piano lessons at Bartlett Music Academy. Although the extra pay is nice, I sure do miss sleeping in on Saturday mornings.
- The search for a place of worship continues for Rebecca and me. We have visited four churches so far in the Shelby County area. Despite the good things we find at each of them, we still struggle to find a place that feels right for us. Please pray for us as we look for the place that God wants us to serve.