The first semester has been conquered! I left ole Union today and needless to say, I’ve loved every minute of it. I have made so many friends and made so many memories. Let me list a few of my accomplishments/ramblings I feel you should know about:
- I drove in Memphis, Nashville, and Murfreesboro.
- I made a ZILLION friends.
- I met Dennis Swanberg.
- I was on TV for Union Christmas.
- I saw Wicked with my best friend, Miranda Martin.
- I became a brother of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.
- My car broke down in south Jackson.
- I shopped at Goodwill for the first time.
- I met my little cousin, Jude Dawkins 🙂
- I watched my high school band reclaim the state championship!
It’s been a good semester 🙂