2010 was the best year for Thanksgiving that I can remember. Let me list all the great things that happened:
1. I saw at least 10 of my friends that I graduated with, including a fun-filled nights with Miss Kailyn Lovelace and Brittany Bishop.
2. I went to an AHS basketball game (where I saw most of the friends).
3. Stayed in my old house with my family.
4. Saw my entire family.
5. Visited a church I used to go to (MCBC).
6. Put up the Christmas tree.
7. Watched my brother perform with the AHS Show Choir (that was a treat)
I have so much to be thankful for 🙂